Some random facts about me:
- I have two cats, Charon and Tycho. They’re both male and really cute.
- I like tennis. A lot. I really love it.
- I have a plan for my life. If you continue reading my blog, you will eventually see whether I’ll reach my goals or not. Let’s hope I do.
- I love good food and I also like cooking. Don’t know if I’m any good though…
- I’ve been told that I laugh a lot. More than other people do. I guess that’s a good thing…?
- I like Benedict Cumberbatch, especially in Sherlock.
- I love books. When a book is really good, I read it as fast as I can, wherever I am. Sometimes even while walking.
- My favourite book is Siddhartha, my favourite author Ken Follett.
- I’m a real early bird. Most of the time I get up at 7, even at the weekend. I can’t sleep longer than till 9, ever. But I usually go to bed before 11, so that’s probably the reason.
- I don’t like seafood. Fish is ok, but only if it doesn’t taste like fish at all.
- I just rediscovered my passion for writing. I remember now how I’ve actually always enjoyed writing stories or any other texts.
- My favourite TV-shows are Sherlock, Suits, The Big Bang Theory and Shopping Queen, and my favourite movie is The Lord of the Rings.
- Speaking of movies, Spirited Away almost scared me to death. I think it was the second or third film I saw in my life (I was about 6). It should be FSK18 (or whatever it’s called in your country) if you ask me! 😉
- I’m (almost) always early and I really hate being late.
- I’m not really into music and I know nothing about it. Of course I enjoy listening to it, but I don’t have any particular taste. Also, I keep confusing Concerning Hobbits and Morgenstimmung.
- I like to make fun of stuff, which I guess is kind of inappropriate. I only make fun of things I like, though (being a woman, the British, being nerd-ish, my friends,…), so take it as a compliment if I make fun of you!
If there’s anything else you’d like to know about me, comment below, contact me or follow me on instagram: @kirstenthedetective.